I’m a kindhearted, compassionate, and loving Caregiver that enjoys working with the elderly, dementia residents, and those in need. My goal is to continue my education toward becoming an LPN/RN so I can continue my work in assisted living.
It takes a special person to enter this career field and I feel it is a calling in my life. It’s not a job but a passion! My residents are my family and their care is always my number one priority.
My other passions are web design, learning Spanish, writing poetry and short stories, listening to music, amateur radio, crocheting, gaming, weather, hiking/camping, sports, and fitness.
Take some time to look around my website and learn more about me and the things I love!
Be safe and blessed. ✝️
Vintage Park Assisted Living
Universal Worker, November 2019 – Present
Primary duties include medication management, bathing, grooming, dressing, daily task assistance, activities, housekeeping, meal service, continence, documenting in PointClickCare, and maintenance. Most of my time is spent assisting our residents in Memory Care.
Precision Pulley & Idler
Machinist, August 2018 – September 2021
Duties include reading work orders, setup and safe operation of a saw machine, forklift operation, and measuring parts in accordance with product specification and production schedule.
Polk County Sheriff’s Office
Communications Specialist, November 2012 – August 2018
Des Moines, Iowa
Duties included providing emergency medical instructions to callers in critical situations, accurately and efficiently dispatching law enforcement, fire personnel, and medical personnel for several departments in Polk County, disseminating and recording 911 calls, and using multiple computer systems to enter and receive sensitive documentation through the Iowa system, NCIC, and more. Additional tasks included using web developer skills to create a live “on-call” website for staff, and assisting with social media interaction with the community served.
B.S. Technical Management, December 2009
Kansas City, Missouri
- Gifted and skilled in providing companionship and care to Memory Care residents
- Skilled in assisting residents with activities to live life to the fullest
- Experienced in checking blood pressure, pulse, respiration, temperature and other vital signs
- Hands on experience in assisting residents in toileting, bathing, dressing, and maintaining their personal hygiene with dignity
- Ability to accurately administer medications
- Skilled in performing housekeeping, pet care and providing companionship
- Experienced in keeping accurate digital and written resident records
- Team management
- Independent & team player
- Microsoft Office Suite
- iOS & Android
- Data Entry
Certifications & Clearances
- Arizona Certified Caregiver
- Level 1 Arizona Fingerprint Clearance
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- COVID-19 Vaccination (X3 Moderna)
- Arizona Food Handlers Card
I love to write everything from poetry to stories. If you’d like to take a look of some of my work, I have posted them below.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.